- $465 USD per night per person
- Children under 10 with an adult are free. Children 11-15 are 1/2 price with 2 adults in the same reservation.
- $250 per day for guiding services (8 am – 5 pm)
- $250 per day for pontoon boat rental – seats 10 comfortably with leather couches, bimini top, stereo, rod holders and swim ladder.
- Pontoon Boat can also be rented for $125 for 1/2 a day or $100 per evening (after dinner until dusk)
July – limited availability
July 3 – 9 (6 nights) for 2-4 people
July 15-18 (3 nights for 2-4 guests)
We are also taking reservations for 2023.
This page was updated as of 4-18-2022
All Inclusive Fishing Package
All Inclusive Fishing Package
- Accommodations in Ontario’s highest rated facilities
- Private cabin with full bath, living room, refrigerator (re-filled daily with soft drinks), snacks refilled daily, coffee maker with coffee and teas, deck with private hot-tub
- Full American Plan with three hearty meals per day from our chefs which include:
- Dinner on arrival and breakfast on departure
- Daily maid service including fresh towels each day
- Complimentary open-bar cocktail hour each evening 5-6 pm
- A brand new 18 foot Crestliner boat on the main lake equipped with:
- Swivel seats, flat floors , casting deck
- Humminbird depth/fish-finders with mega side and down-imaging. Hawk Lake is charted on all main lake boats
- Electric start 50 hp Yamaha outboard motor and electric trolling motor
- Unlimited use of gasoline
- Nets, bait buckets, emergency kits, etc.
- Casting decks for fly fishermen
- Access to 16 rarely fished lakes. The use of boats, motors and all gas on the portage lakes
- Complimentary use of quality spinning rods (St. Croix) and reels (Shimano & others)
- Bait (leeches and/or crawlers depending on availability). We do NOT supply minnows but you can bring them if you would like.
- Accurate maps and depth charts for each lake
- Free wireless access throughout the resort
- Use of all lodge facilities including sauna, fitness center and game room with pool and poker tables
Check in & Check Out
Check in & Check Out
To ensure that your cabin is ready when you arrive, and that it is also ready when the guest following you arrives, we ask that you plan for a 2 P.M. arrival and 10:00 A.M. departure. Early arrivals and late departures may be charged at the rate of $45.00 per hour per person.
When you compare packages from other lodges compute their rates for the length of your stay, ask about the costs of “add-ons” such as dinner and lodging the night of arrival, breakfast the morning of departure, extra gasoline, bait, alcoholic beverages or the hours you can fish or that your boat is available for your use. Do they offer an open bar each evening? These necessities can add many dollars to your true total cost. There are no unexpected or hidden costs at Hawk Lake Lodge. Be sure to compare the true costs before you buy. The only items not included are fishing licenses, gratuities, sales taxes (HST) and any guiding services.
Fishing licenses are not included in the package (we sell them at the lodge). This also includes the Ontario Outdoors Card (which we also sell right here). If you would like to purchase your license ahead of time (including Outdoor cards) MNR now offers on-line license purchasing! Follow the following link here
Family reservation discounts for family groups will apply as follows: children under 10 years can come on a no charge basis; children 10 to 15 are charged one half the full rate; those 16 and above are charged the regular applicable adult rate. Family discounts apply only to children who are accompanied by two adults per family.
Please call for details. All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars.
A deposit is required by October 1st or thereabouts of each year for all reservations made before that date. We will send out early season deposit requests at the end of September so this is not an exact date, but close. For new reservations made after this date deposits are due within 2 weeks of booking. Cabins will not be held for late deposits. A deposit of 50% of the package price (lodging) is required to hold all reservations made before January 1st, of the upcoming season. After January 1st through May 1st the deposit required is 75%. Thereafter the deposit is 100% of the price through close. Deposits are refundable if cancellation is received prior to January 1st, of that season. Any groups that show up with less fisherman than booked will forfeit the deposit for each no-show unless prior arrangements have been made with the lodge. No refunds will be made for late cancellations (i.e. any cancellations made after January 1st). We strongly recommend purchasing trip insurance when you book your fishing trip. This will allow you to recoup your costs should there be unforeseen complications. When buying trip insurance pay close attention to the policy to insure you understand what is covered and what isn’t. For example after the summer of 2020 pandemics have been excluded across the board and CFAR (cancel for any reason) is difficult to purchase.
Guests are also responsible for all damage to the boats and motors.
If the lodge is closed in 2022 due to COVID all deposits will roll later in the season or 2022. This also includes border closures to all residents of the US. Whether that be provincial in Canada for Canadians or the US border for US guests.
Currently a COVID vaccine is required to come to Canada. If you do not receive a vaccine and have a reservation this is not a reason to get a refund or rollover. Prior year rollovers (for years 2020 and 2021) are non-refundable by the 12/31/2021 date.
There was a short period in the fall of 2020 whereby the deposit requirement was dropped to 25% as the season opening looked bleak. For those few reservations on the books that fell under this situation they will be required to increase their deposit to 50% for the 2022 season as is the norm for all reservations. This will ensure all reservations are treated equally.
In the event of a late ice-out that completely shuts down the entre fishery due to ice for the duration of their trip a reservation may be moved to later in the same season. Deposits will not be rolled over to future years in this situation.
Transportation from Kenora, Ontario, International Falls Minnesota and Winnipeg, Manitoba airports is available via rental car or shuttle service or for those anxious to get on the water float plane charters are available from either city to land right at our dock. Additionally, private air charters can fly directly into Kenora, only twenty-five minuets from The Lodge.
Among the better places to research airfares, we recommend www.nwa.com along with travel websites such as www.orbitz.com, www.expedia.com, www.cheapoair.com, and www.kayak.com. For personalized service our preferred travel agency is Prelude Travel which is located right here in Kenora. They can take care of all your travel needs and often times can find better discounts on airfare than is available to the public. Please call them directly at (800) 561-8907, our Hawk Lake Lodge travel agent.